Friday, December 5, 2008

Thanksgiving...

This Thanksgiving we did something totally different. Braxton and Brody went with their dad for the holiday, so Carey and I took off for a long weekend. We stayed in Las Vegas in the MGM signature towers. They were amazing! For Thanksgiving dinner we went to Shibuya's and had sushi. It was so fun to do something different. It was such a relaxing weekend. On the way home we golfed at Sand Hollow in St. George. The course was amazing. It was so beautiful and was the perfect way to end a weekend of fun.

Love that swing babe!!!!!!


FOUR!!!!!!!!!!!



My pro-golfer...










This is me in complete bliss after hitting a great drive.






1 comment:

Madsen Family said...

You are without a doubt the hottest golfer I have ever seen :) Looks like such a fun Thanksgiving - you are making me homesick for the west!
Also, Landon loves your Christmas tree - he keeps jumping out of my lap saying 'tree tree' trying to get to the computer screen :) Tell your boys good work picking out the perfect tree!