Friday, January 9, 2009

Brody's Birthday- 8 years old!!!

For Brody's birthday we had a party at classic skating. Lots of friends and family showed up for the big adventure. Here is a picture of Nate, Lynette and Estella.

These days at the skating rink you can also use scooters. Here is Carey trying to be 8 again... :)






Me and Seeli- notice we aren't skating. I tried and made it around the circle once. I forgot how hard it is to skate. I can't believe at one point in my life a was a skating regular at classic.




Carey and Braxton...





Me, Sydney, Nate and Lynette- visiting not skating...






Me with roller skates on. I just wanted to look cool.







Do you think these boys are checkin out the cute skater girls?








What a cute bunch of boys!!!!!! Studs!









It's the birthday boy!!!!!










My baby is 8!!!!!
























2 comments:

shay said...

I love it!! DOn't worry.. I can't skete well either dear!! Lovin the pics!! love your guts

Tiffany said...

I can't believe how big they are getting. It is so amazing how time flies. I think that when I met you Brodie was still in diapers!I love your blog!